Monday, February 28, 2011

Mia Monday Madness

Sometimes, I love to drive. It all depends on the situation at hand. I like it even better when I am on the road alone.

Just the other day I was driving along minding my own business. I was in the fast lane behind another car. There were no other cars behind me. All the sudden this jackass comes speeding along side of me in the slower lane, when he sees that the bus is stopped in front of him he cuts me off. He misses my car by just inches. I beeped my horn at him. He went on for a couple of seconds then he stomped on his brakes. It felt like he wanted me to hit his truck.  He then slams the truck in park, gets out of his truck and starts walking quickly toward my car. I franticly put my car in reverse. I put a lot of space between me and him and his truck. He saw that traffic was coming, and went back to his truck.  It was frightening for me and my children. None of us could say anything all the way home. We were just in so much shock that something like that even happened to us.

Why has the world become a dangerous place to drive?

2 comments: