Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Confessions of a Jewelry Junkie!

These are some of my gemstone necklaces. I really am a jewelry junkie. I even go through phases of must haves. Sometimes I am obsessed with bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings. It is just whatever inspires me at a given time. I love designers as well as some lesser known jewelry artists.

This is just the gemstone collection. I prefer a more old world look. I also prefer gemstone necklaces that allow me to change the pendant. There are some gemstone necklaces that have a pendant that is an inclusive part of the necklace. This only screams "restrictions" to me. I really like when there is some room in between the beads, so I have room to add a pendant.

I have tried to collect many different gemstones. Right now I am loving my Peruvian Pink Opals. It has been my flavor of the month. I recently purchased lemon quartz and a Golden Rutilated Quartz.

I have always loved jewelry. I don't know any female friends that don't love jewelry. I am drawn to certain stones at different times. It took me a long time to get the Peruvian Pink Opals they are rare, and very costly.

Because I love the Golden Rutilated Quartz so much I had to get a bracelet too. So, I have to know... Are there others out there?

 

2 comments:

  1. Now you know a female friend that doesn't love jewelery.
    It's me, I don't even wear a ring or a watch, anything!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jewelry too! If you want to give me a gift, you can't go wrong with jewelry. I'm glad my husband understands my addiction.

    ReplyDelete