Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something to Share

Today, while the two big dogs were barking at the mail man, and the little dogs were barking because the big dogs were barking. My son was sick lying on the couch watching something about cars. I went upstairs and went through a couple of old Bibles that I have collected over the years. I began to wonder why I haven't shared some of the beautiful images before.
I love the shadowing of this one of the Annunciation.

I can almost hear the angels singing just looking at this.

This is one of the color plates.
Another color plate.

Another beautiful one, there are so many of them it was hard to choose.

Tomorrow I will have to share a family Bible that I have had for several years. I will have to share it with all my twitter friends so maybe someone can identify the family.

2 comments: